GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Laramie County Events is committed to providing an enjoyable and safe experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at the Archer Events Complex. In some cases, may result in ejection and/or arrest from the premises. The following will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol/drug impairment resulting in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene or gang related gestures.
- Interference with the performance (including throwing objects into the arena or on stage).
- Failing to follow instructions from Laramie County Events personnel.
- Smoking inside the facility or in any place other than a designated smoking area.
- Verbal and physical harassment of patrons.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
Repeat violations of the above policy will result in the permanent revocation of tickets, regardless of whether or not the spectators or violators using the tickets are the ticket holders of record.
Door Openening Times
Doors open a minimum of one hour prior to the posted event start time. Door opening times can change at any time by the discretion of the promoter or venue management. Please call the office or check online for door times for each event.
The Event Center at Archer may enforce a “No Re-Entry” policy for select ticketed events. Exceptions may include events in which a client extends access throughout the run of an event.
Trained service animals assisting guests with disabilities are permitted inside the Event Center at Archer. Service animals must remain on a leash or harness at all times and will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability. Service animals may not use additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat. All other animals are prohibited.
NOTICE: You and your belongings may be searched upon entry. The ticket holder consents to a reasonable search for such items below and waives any related claims that may arise.
Laramie County Events Management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items.
- Bags larger than 14” wide X 14” long X 6” deep
- Outside food or beverage, alcohol, bottles or cans
- Professional cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, or lenses longer than 2.5”
- GoPro cameras
- Video or audio devices
- Selfie Sticks or telescopic devices
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Knives, brass knuckles, billy clubs, blackjacks, kubatons
- Self Defense Sprays / Pepper Spray
- Fuels (torches, lighter fluid)
- Razor Type Blades (box cutters, razor blades, scissors)
- Hazardous Items (chemicals, paints, thinners)
- Laser pointing devices
- Gifts, letters, signs, banners, flowers, or sealed packages of any kind (*commencements and high school tournaments exempt for letters, signs, banners, flowers)
- Nail Clippers
- Hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, wheeled shoes, and other similar items
- Any other items deemed inappropriate for specific events
*Prohibited items cannot be stored or held at the entrance points or guest services.
CAN I BRING MY OWN FOOD/BEVERAGES TO AN EVENT?
No outside food and/or beverage is allowed in the facility without prior approval. If you have special dietary needs or restrictions and are concerned with your ability to find a snack or treat suitable for your diet at our concession stands, please call us at (307) 633-4670 in advance of the event.
Join the NEWSLETTER
Sign up and keep up to date with our latest events!